|Two of the make-up brushes are missing from this picture, |
because my niece deserved something!
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Demolition)
4. Phyto Paris (Beautiful Hair On The Go) Shampoo & Mask
5. Ulta Body Lotion (Limited Fall Edition) Toasted Vanilla
6. Real Techniques (Bold Metals) 301 Flat Contour Brush
7. Real Techniques (Bold Metals) 201 Pointed Crease Brush
8. Real Techniques (Bold Metals) 300 Tapered Blush Brush
9. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Blackest Black)
10. Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
11. Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick (Ravishing Red)
12. Ulta $25 Gift Card
The amazing grand total of the gift bag is $264.45. I am thrilled with this generous gift. A big thank you to Ulta and Kansas City Fashion Week.
This palette is gorgeous! It is packaged like a cute chocolate bar and the colors are deep and vibrant. I have another popular Too Faced shadow collection, but this one is even better. The shadow stays on and there are some great color combinations. I see myself using Chocolate Bar for months to come.
I have a faithful brand that I use for my eyeliner. I have tried pretty much every brand out there, including Urban Decay, but haven't found one I like more than my go to. This hasn't changed after using the 24/7 Glide-On. Since I wear a lot of brown, I did love the Demolition color. It is a creamy texture and does glide on easily, but I didn't think it blended evenly. This is a great product and I would give it an 8 out of 10, but I won't be replacing my old faithful.