1. Wake-up around 10 and eat a light breakfast.
2. Headed down to our lounge chairs around 11:30.
3. Lounged on the beach most of the afternoon.
4. Late afternoon naps.
5. Wake-up from the nap and hang out on our deck.
6. Head our for dinner around 8. (Back Porch, McGuire's, Dewey's, etc.)
7. Walk the beach for an hour (drinks in hand).
8. Continue to sit out on deck, listening to the waves, kids laughter, and
watching the flashlights comb the beach for sand crabs.
|View from our deck...my favorite spot.|
|We watched a family make this one afternoon. |
|Wonderful weather most days.|
It was a perfect vacation.